A unique opportunity to provide health insurance through your business
A little-known requirement under the Affordable Care Act (ACA) requires insurance
carriers to offer a Special Enrollment Period (November 15th - December 15th)
annually to employers of small businesses. This special enrollment period allows
employers to enroll in a small group plan without having to satisfy the usual
participation and contribution requirements!
Highlights of the Program:
- Special Enrollment only available to small businesses (2-50
- Applications must be signed between Nov. 15th and Dec. 15th
- Effective Date of Coverage is Jan. 1st, 2019
- Final paperwork must be submitted on or before Dec. 15th - NO
- No employee minimum participation or employer contribution
- ONE PERSON groups are ALLOWED!
- And MUCH MORE!... Q&A to follow presentation